i honestly don't know why i am still up. i am tired. my eyes are half closed, and my body aches. i have been rather nastalgic lately. i am a writer. i guess that makes me artsy. i have never thought of myself as artsy, but to me, my writing is an art. it's some thing my Father has given me a passion for. he designed me to feel things passionately. he created me to be dramatic and to be expressive. i am thankful that God formed me this way. perfect. beautiful. in his eyes i am. i love that. i love that i love to write. i love that he can use my writing to affect others. i am glad that when i write something ignites inside me. a fire that fills me with joy to my very core. he is smiling at me- his child, his creation, and he is glorified when i come alive doing the things he created me to do. it's a full circle moment. (says oprah!) i am fully alive when i write. hence the reason i am up so late rambling my heart to no one. but in the midst of my ramblings...He is smiling down on me. it's now almost 1 am and i have a very long day ahead of me. if anyone is out there...just know that i am falling more and more in love with my Father and Creator all the time. the more i get to know me, get to know my own heart, get to know the things that burn a fire in my soul, the more i get to know HIM and the giddier i get! i get to know HIM through getting to know ME because he has made me to be ME!

1 comments:

dubbe said...

I believe this was your first blog post ever, right? ... and you're still going strong over 3 1/2 years later. :)

(now that you receive notifications when readers leave comments, you're even notified of comments on older posts)