Hospital Talk

dad, mom, and i were talking in the hospital one day last week. we're baffled by all that God has done in our family, and all that He has brought us through. the past two years have been so painful. our hearts have had to deal with a lot of hurt. whether it be an emotional heart or a physical heart, our hearts have been wounded deeply. but, we have been showered with the rains of God's love. never have i known such love then the love of our Father being poured out on us in the midst of such horrible and wretched circumstances. as my parents and i talked, i made the wish that my heart could be healed by heart surgery. they readily agreed. God is the ultimate surgeon, i know. i know that healing takes time. for dad, it will be a life time of medication, check ups, restrictions and such...for me? well, what of my life? what of my heart? how long will it be before my heart is healed? i am thankful for the power of healing, and protection God's hand has ordained in my dad, and in me. i am really thankful. more thankful then i can express. but, i am still left to wonder, what of my life?

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I am thankful for the ongoing healing of you and Glenn bone's heart. One comment: Your last question, "What of my life?" I believe the answer to that question is for you to decide Abs. It is up to you. What will you do with the life God has given you? Just know whatever that is, you have friends ready to continue the journey with you. We are looking forward to having you back here.