Truck of Sorrow

your prayers are our lifeline right now. God is using you, hearing your prayers, and we are so thankful for you.

holly's funeral is tues. at 10 am. there is a visitation on mon. from 3-7. my flight doesn't arrive until later that night, so i am upset that i will be missing that part.

is this really happening? how can she really be gone? my sweet cousin, my FRIEND? my family will never be the same. my heart is a mixture of greif, dread, and fear. part of me is terrified to arrive tomorrow and face the reality of it all. to see my aunt and uncle...their son, and her husband. what will i say? how do i act?

we will cling to our God together as a family.

my mother is having her heart checked, tested, looked at, etc. because she is having problems. she has been having heart problems but did not tell us until yesterday morning. therefore, she can not go to the funeral...but will go to IA later this month. it's terrifying to me to have this happening to her. i want to weep and wail and make it all GO AWAY.

plus, my grammy is having a serious surgery this week...so dad is staying with her.

it's just too much...overload. i want to take my over loaded truck of sorrow and dump it.

1 comments:

Laura Siegrist said...

abby i'm so sorry to hear about what is happening. it's so hard to understand how God thinks we can handle it all. please know that i will be praying for you. and always remember that our God is a God of Comfort.