Who's My Little Love??

Happy Birthday Chail! Chail turned ONE on Saturday! I've been thinking about the first year of his life and all the ways that God has used him in mine. I'll never forget the first time I met him. He was the tiniest little thing. He had on tiny overalls, Trisha was feeding him, handed him to me, and I got the biggest tears in my eyes. Then Chail threw up on me. =) That day changed my life forever. It's crazy to think back on moving here to take care of this little guy. I've never experienced the kind of love I have for my nephew before. He brings so much joy, happiness, and huge smiles into my day like nothing else can. He makes me laugh, cry, act silly, and do disgusting things I never thought I'd do.
He's the first face first face I see almost every morning. He crawls into my room screaming his happy baby screams and smiling so huge you'd think I was the most famous person on the planet. He loves to bury his face in my comforter, and roll around in the blankets. He laughs so hard when I tickle his tummy and say, "Who's turning 1?!"
This sweet baby is my Little Love. I'm am the luckiest Auntie in the world!
Happy Birthday, Chail!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What GREAT pictures! He is such a cutie! I'm an auntie too... as I read your blog I was thinking back to when I first got to hold my nieces. Now I have a big grin on MY face.
Marcia M. :-)

Marissa said...

Good to hear that throwing up changed your life forever! So miss morning hater... does his smiley face make you love the morning... or do you still hate it as much as you did before? ;)

Anonymous said...

awwww he is adorable. I cant believe it has been a year already!

dubbe said...

Unfortunately, I have to compete with this little guy for Abby's attention. Fortunately, he has to go to bed earlier than me, so I win by default many times. ha. :)