I'm a Bride...Sigh.

I woke up this morning in a haze but when I came to, I realized, "Next week at this time I will be a married woman!" Of course I called Chuck right away!

I'm just so happy. It's the most incredible feeling on the planet to be The Bride. I went to Heritage this morning and felt like a movie star. People were coming up to me saying, "Uh...big event this week, huh?" Or, "Some one's getting married soon!" or "How many more days??" I LOVE IT! It's SUCH a blast! I knew I couldn't wait to marry Chuck, but I had no idea how much FUN the week before the wedding would be!

Tonight I am going out with 2 of my beautiful bridesmaids! I'm just so excited to be with them and talk the night away. I am one very very blessed woman!

Today my Grammy gave me a GORGEOUS wedding gift: a glass candy dish with lid! I adore it! And she wrote me a beautiful card mentioning how much my Grampy and Chuck would have gotten along. I held it together, but I have been missing my Grampy throughout this whole process! I imagine him up in Heaven smiling down on us. I know he would be absolutely thrilled!

Update: God provided us with a BEAUTIFUL apartment! Chuck moved all our stuff in yesterday! I can hardly wait to settle us in. YAY!

We find out tomorrow if Chuck gets the job with IBM. PRAY!

I'm happy. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh..... Abby, I am soooo excited for you and Chuck. Praying for the IBM news. Enjoy your week!:-)
Love,
Marcia M.

Big M blog said...

Hi,

Its really nice blog so for.
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.