Highlights of the Week

~ Hearing my Grandma tell me she's proud of me

~ Chuck and I attending our first ever marriage conference

~ Watching "Chocolat" and both enjoying it

~ Having a sister-in-law who is a nurse practitioner

~ Chuck confiding in his sister

~ Talking to my Mama on Mother's Day

~ Talking to both of my Grandmother's on Mother's Day

~ Receiving a gerbera  daisy after our church service

~ An unexpected steak cook-out with new friends

~ Awesome leftovers!

~ Responding to God's leading

~ Hearing about the new SOY 1/2 price Frappuccino's

~ Receiving a surprise $10 in the mail

~ Roomie and Craig visiting from England

~ A wonderful Shepherd Group

~ Being published!

~ Being contacted to write an article for June, and being able to interview one of my best friends in the process

~ Going out to eat at Cafesano's with my hubs

~ Getting my first sunburn of the season

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like an incredible week! loved chatting the other day... i am so proud of you and proud to call you my friend! love ya!

dubbe said...

"Chuck confiding in his sister"... haha! I'm glad you considered that a highlight. I simply needed a free consultation from a FNP.

The Owl said...

Happy to see I made the list!! yayee!! it was amazing to see you and chuck! Wish we could do it more often! Love you!!!