4 Generations


Here we are- 4 generations on Mother's Day!  It was pouring rain outside so we had to settle for an indoor picture.  That's fine with me, I'm just thankful we were able to capture such a special day.  Side note:  I was looking at pictures my Grandma had on her fridge.  There was a picture of me up there from four years ago, the last time I had visited.  I was wearing the same shirt that I am wearing in this picture.  Yes, that's right- the same shirt 4 years later.  I tried to squeeze into every dress I own, but not one dress fits.  Not one.  Thus I was resigned to wear jeans, again.  That's all I ever wear.  But I digress.


It was absolutely gorgeous most of the days we were in Iowa.  This day was no exception.  The four of us, plus my Aunt Keren (Jase's "Grant Keren") had a lovely little photo shoot.





We love our Grant Keren!


 My precious boy.  He was picking at those flowers like crazy!  I just love this one.




Jase and his Great Grandma!  Love my family.  Special.  Wonderful.  What more can I say?

1 comments:

Mrs. Schaefer said...

So awesome and beautiful! You totally just reminded me to post a 4 gen pic on my blog.