In Love

i am absolutely head over heals in love! yeah, that's right, I'M IN LOVE! God has given me a passion for the drums ever since 4th grade. i remember the exact situation when it hit me. and now, 14 years later, i am learning how to play the drums! finally! at last, my love has come along. :) so maybe my lonely days aren't over but i, none the less, i am in LOVE! i love the drums. i love learning how to play the drums. i love playing the drums. i just got back from my drum lesson for the week, and i am on fire. you know the song by DCB that says, "...you've set me on fire and i am burnin' alive with his breath in my lungs i am coming undone...you are my JOY...lalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." well, that's how i feel!! HE has set me on fire, and i am burnin' alive. HE has created me with this passion, and it's a way that we intimately bond and connect. me and my Father. it puts this fire in my heart and makes me want to dance for joy for my new found "hobbie". but instead of dancing, i beat my practice pad with my new sticks. my very own first pair of sticks. someday, you mark my words, i will have my own drum kit. i may even play in a band. but, not matter what, i will ALWAYS worship my God who created me in His own image!

1 comments:

Tara said...

You have your own STICKS?!! That is so cool. Miss you. =)