Power!

if you're reading this- thank you!

just want to ask you to please pray for my leg! i have had a pulled muscle for over a week now- and it's still pretty painful, even just when i am walking. i am on my feet all day at work- constantly running around. i wouldn't mind so much, but my HALF MARATHON is on saturday- this saturday, june 2. like in a few days from now. i have been training for this race since the fall. needless to say, i have put my whole heart into this training. i can't imagine not running on saturday-

so i am asking if you would please pray for God to heal my leg! i am pretty much freaking out at this point- i'll keep ya posted!

2 comments:

Chuck said...

Just take it one step at a time, literally! Just realize that you probably won't be able to run as well with it, but the idea is still to run the race...

Heidi said...

I'm making a sign for you no matter what! I'll be praying.