Soul Week


i can not sit still. my heart is just BUBBLING over with happiness!

check it out. for the previous several weeks in my life, i felt as if i was drowning in a deep, dark, black ocean with enormous waves constantly crashing down on my head. i couldn't get out. i was sinking further and further into the depths of the darkest sea.

well, God wanted to rescue me! He chose to fly me all the way to jersey for jen-i-a's wedding to do it! literally, on the plane, right before i landed in philly, i wrote these words in my journal.

"let me REST in your STRENGTH. let me give life. find me in spite of my wandering heart, and please speak on my behalf..." (i had read that in a book) i prayed this over and over as i landed.

almost instantly my pleas were answered! i didn't know it at the time, but God was about to part the dark ocean waters and sweetly reach out and rescue me!

it would impossible to describe each detail of how God so intimately has brought such freedom and happiness into my SOUL! not only during my trip to NJ with family and friends, but also since returning to MN with family and friends here!

i feel to describe ANY of my wonderful week would do injustice to other parts! so, i am going to just show a couple pictures! i think you can see the freedom and happiness for yourself...(one p.s.- i sadly do not have pictures of my fam that i spent time with yet- more to come!)


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear God is working in your life! Looks like you had a GREAT time!!

Tara said...

Glad to read this one...I really hope the rest of your summer before the big move is all light and no darkness.

And I'm soooooo saaaaaaad I wasn't there. =( I love seeing all your smiling faces together.