Dreaming is THE BEST!

I am so excited tonight, that I do not think I am gonna be able to fall asleep! (Hopefully my "sleepy tunes" playlist on my new, hot pink, nano will help! And yes, to you, and you know who you are, who abhor playlists...YES. I said it.)

Yesterday, I took my lil Punka for a walk to Hallmark. Ah...bliss. I just adore that store. It was close to 80 degrees, I was in my capris, and t-shirt, and Hallmark has out their Christmas stuff! I was just lovin' life in my hot weather, and Christmas combo!

Anyway. That's besides the point. While I was there, this sweet Hallmark lady followed Babes and I to the section of cards we were browsing. She literally could not resist his cuteness. I mean, who can?! One glimpse of that dimple, and it's all over with...

We got to chatting, and I end up informing her that "Heck no! He is not my child!" HaHa! I got to share with her how I am spending my life this year. She proclaimed how amazing that was, and the words just flowed out of my heart in my response, "It's the best job in the world!" And I was beaming from ear to ear. She grinned back at me and said, "Yes. Yes it is!" I left the store feeling high on life, and just resting assured that I am EXACTLY where God wants me.

Tonight, God brought this larger then life, NEXT dream job opportunity my way while I was at a party. I have been scowering the website, reading info, and already calculating my application, who I can ask for references, etc.

Right now, it's an opportunity. I am beginning my hard-core praying about it...but I just can't help but be SO FREAKING EXCITED that this job really exists, and that I could actually do it!

5 comments:

Katie said...

well what is the job!??! I'm curious now!

Anonymous said...

so am i curious! praying . . .

the way I see it... said...

dumb.

Anonymous said...

So since I figured out that I can comment back on your blog, I'm leaving a comment instead of texting you... I am so excited that you are excited about this opportunity! I will be praying! P.S. Elk Mountain is having their annual Fall Festival to see the beautiful leaves and I want to go, but I have no AbAb (or a boyfriend for that matter) to go with. I MISS YOU!!!!

...desperate to love as God loves... said...

aw that's so exciting! i hope that it works out. :-) yes, writing a book...agh! it's so frustratig but i'm really pumped about it. i plan to write it on adoption! again - agh!!! i'm really nervous bc the whole thing isn't really "open" to the public...according to my parents. but hopefully it will be, whenever i decide to write it.