Pray for Chuck!

So I just got a call from a good friend of Chuck's (boyfriend Chuck, not MN Chuck!) saying Chuck was being taken by ambulance to the nearest hospital. No one wants to get a call like that. My heart is racing, and I'm trying not to be the freak-out, worried girlfriend. Jon says Chuck should be fine, but that he mostly likely has a concussion from a snowboarding accident today. Please pray for him! Those are the only details I have right now.

Also, I have been in NJ for the past couple of days and ended up getting very sick. I am about to drive back home right now and would appreciate your prayers for that as well. I am still weak, and am now obviously quite shaken by the news about Chuck.

Please PRAY, and I will keep you posted as I know updates!!

THANK YOU!

0 comments: