Tagged...

I finally got tagged in a 6th album/6th picture post! I'll admit I was beginning to feel a little left out! Chuck, you made my day with your Waveland pictures AND with tagging me! Thanks friend! =)

Unfortunately, I have already posted this picture on my blog. I confess this makes for a boring post, but I had to follow the rules!

I will say I feel as if I am leaving Christmas behind now, and moving forward. I am enjoying this feeling. I have been enjoying moving into 2009. I heard a wicked powerful message this morning. It was one of those messages where you know God is speaking directly to YOU (me) and probably no one else in the room! I could barely keep it together as I sat there stunned at the TRUTH God was so clearly speaking to my heart, to my soul. I am determined to REACH forward, TRUST God with my future, and bury those things that need to be buried.

My 2009 year began on the beach, ocean crashing, stars bright, close to a very special friend ;), hearing other friends share about the goodness of our God, and I am certain the year is only going to get better from there...

After all, I am a firm believer in the MAGIC of the beach...

4 comments:

dubbe said...

Magic of the beach, huh? I must say you were great company. It would have been hard to top, even if we had fireworks. =)

Katie said...

How were you "tagged..."

Full of JOY said...

Click on "Chuck's Blog" on my sidebar and you'll see...

gretchen said...

Sorry Abs, I didn't mean to make you feel left out of the tag---payback for the blog clique days I guess. ;) Actually, I was trying to spread out the circle of tagging by hitting different pockets of friends, but a lot of good that did since only one even did it.....