Every Life is Beautiful

That is the passion of my heart right now.  If you follow me on Twitter, are friends with me on Facebook, or friends with me in general, you have probably heard me talk about the movie, "October Baby".  Chuck and I had the chance to see a pre-screening of the Christian movie this past Tuesday night and were both moved by what we saw.

"October Baby" is about a girl who survived a failed-attempt abortion and was adopted.  Her quest to find her birth mother to seek answers and healing make for a powerful film.  If you love God, His power to heal and forgive, and believe in EVERY baby's right to life, then this movie is for you.  Check out the trailer at:  http://www.octoberbabymovie.net/

It opens in a theater near you just TWO weeks from today on March 23.  

0 comments: