Christmas Season (re) Cap

As always, the Christmas season is flying by at an incredible speed.  I'm already depressed thinking about coming back here and facing the month of January.  Ick.  BUT, it's only December 17, and I am going to thoroughly enjoy the rest of my favorite Christmas season. 

Chuck's Advent for me has been INCREDIBLE!  I absolutely love, love, LOVE getting a little (or big!) gift each day.  His thoughtfulness has blown me away.  I'm amazed at the things he's picked out.  It really is the thought behind a gift that touches my heart so deeply.  Each morning I wake up and think, "I wonder what I'm getting today?"  It's been such a blast.  I feel adored.  I am adored.  I love my man.

Day 3: Pretty much wear this every day!

Day 7:  Peppermint Mocha, thank you very much.


 We got to visit our awesome friends Laura and Scooter in Old Town Alexandria one night.  Laura made us a delicious dinner, and we all strolled around down town.  It was warm, the town was enchanting, and laughing with good friends was so good for our the souls. 

Friends.  Love!

A real life Advent Calendar that we got such a kick out of. 

 I've been busy baking dozens of cookies this season.  Some with teens, some by myself, and some with my friend Jess.


My baby girl has been enjoying her second Christmas.  Last year she was just a widdle baby during Christmas.

Always trying to climb up on the couch with us.  We spend a lot of time laughing at with her.
Our tree.  I love it!
A huge, huge Christmas blessing has been the several hours each week I get to spend with this little QT.  God has used him to bring some serious joy to my heart.  

My buddy.
That's a wrap!  Time to finish watching The Grinch on my new flat screen TV while I'm in bed.  My dream come true.  Thank you Advent Day 8.  =)

0 comments: