My Baby Girl

A couple weeks ago my Aunt Keren and Grandma came out East, stayed with us, and then we met up with my Mom's side of the family for my cousin's wedding in NJ.  After the fun wedding festivities and a few days at the beach, they came back to my parent's.  One of the nights we had a fire bowl, and sat outside talking for awhile.  Grandma was really missing her pup, so she scooped Jovie up.  That night she wanted nothing to do with sitting on my lap, but she cozied right up with Gram.  It was super precious.  I love this picture of the two of them together.

Right now Jovie is actually sick and it breaks my heart.  I get so worried about her, which I know seems goofy because "she's just a dog".  But she's my baby girl and I hate seeing her lethargic, and puking.  The other bummer is that the vet is expensive, so we're trying to take the cheapest route, and are praying she gets better within the next 48 hours.  Poor little thing.  This Mama is sad!

1 comments:

Mrs. Schaefer said...

How's she doing? I hope much better!!