Testing

We received an incredible gift from good friends recently- a new camera!  Chuck and I have been longing for a nice camera.  This surprise gift blew us away, and we are THRILLED!  With every picture our current camera captures, it includes a black spot.  Not anymore!  Our baby can now be well photographed, as well as  video-ed.  This past weekend was oh-so-special, and we had many opportunities to use our groovy new toy.  I am learning to use it, and learning how to get pictures on the computer, and am now about to attempt posting some of our new camera shots.  

Spending time with his BFF's in VA
This makes me laugh- I was practicing the zoom feature, and you can see how thrilled Chuck was with my learning curve.
More to come on our journey home to VA these past few days!  For now let me just remind everyone how much we love it there! 

0 comments: