Happy Birthday, my Love!

Many people say they fall deeper in love with their spouse with each passing year, and I  too am experiencing a huge love growth spurt for this man of mine more and more all the time.  This year for us has brought about some of our deepest sorrows, but also some of our greatest joys together.  Chuck is a man, and I don't take that for granted.  He takes the responsibility of me, and our son very seriously.  So much so that he's slaving away day after day in this unbearable heat just to provide for us.  He is a wise man, who listens to God's leading, even when he has a fearful wife by his side.  I am so grateful that he is the head of our home, and not me.

I love how Chuck tenderly cares for me.  When I'm sick, he brings me toast perfectly toasted at just the right color to our bed.  Also when I'm sick, he'll sit in bed with me and work on his computer while I sleep .  I love just knowing he's next to me.  I love how we laugh together at the silliest things.  When he walks into the room, my heart always feels like it's lighting up.  I miss him when he goes to work.  I love taking care of Jovie together, and going on long walks with her.  I love watching him be a Dad to her, even though she's a puppy.  We laugh so much at our sweet little pup.

I'm so proud that Chuck is the father of all three of our babies.  I can't wait to see what he's like in action as a Dad.  I have no doubt we will continue to laugh together.  He already is the best example of a man to our son just by the way he lives his life.

I think I may get more excited about his birthdays than he actually does.  There are some fun things planned for later tonight when he gets home, but I better not mention them in case he happens to read this.  That would so happen to me.


The first time we celebrated his Bday together- 4 years ago as newlyweds.  Julie, who made our fabulous wedding cake, made his fabulous Bday cake.  I'm drooling at the memory!




His gift 2 years ago- getting his cartilage pierced.  Again.  For the 3rd time. Love it!
This cake was made by me 2 years ago.  Sadly it wasn't very good.  NOTHING like Julie's!  But we sure had fun celebrating with friends and fam!


Last year Chuck turned 30 and got a gun!


Happy Birthday, Babe!  I love you with all that I am!  P.S.  As I looked back through these pictures, I was continually reminded of what a hot husband I have!  I am one lucky chic.  ;)

0 comments: