BIG Praises!!

Very recently Chuck said, "I wonder when I'll get a motorcycle?" I had to laugh to myself in wonder that he actually believes he'll get one someday. So I said (ever the realist), "I wonder when I'll get a brand new wardrobe?" We chuckled at ourselves and our vain little dreams. But then I shared in sincerity that it was my dream to get my own laptop so I could write, blog, and keep up with the pictures I take on our camera. Guys. God heard me! He heard my heart.

Just days later a friend text me and asked if I still needed a laptop. Chuck still hasn't been able to fix the Mac we have, but I've always liked PC's better. (I'm fully raising my hand to be the PC nerd.) After several texts, she proceeds to tell me she has a BRAND NEW, never been used, still in the box laptop she was willing to give me. I was shocked! Chuck went and picked it up from her that night. I still can't believe it. I'm so thrilled!!! Friend, if/when you read this: THANK YOU! I just can't thank you enough!

I'm so overjoyed at how much God cares about those little and big desires in my heart. I have prayed and dedicated this laptop to Him. I am asking Him to use me to write for Him, and use this computer as a tool for Him! I'm just crazy excited! I guess it's time for Chuck to get his motorcycle. ;)

And now, some pictures! Finally!!


Jase had to move into his toddler bed this summer. LONG story. But it's a joy to see my babies play together!
How did we end up with two kids in high chairs at the same time?!



1 comments:

Melody Martin said...

God is great! :)