Little Words Matter: Jesus Review




There is no greater name than Jesus! He is healer. He is loving. He is King! Just a few of the words this beautiful book uses to honor our glorious Savior. Recently I've been wondering if I reflect the love of Jesus to my children. Chuck and I are responsible to tell our babes about the One True God, and we deeply desire for them to know Him personally.

I couldn't wait to show Jase (who just turned two) this board book. I had planned on sitting down and presenting it to him as a big surprise, but alas he saw it on the table and snatched it right up. He wanted to "read" it himself, and sat entertained by it for several minutes. For my always on the go toddler, I consider that a real victory!

You can find your own copy here: Little Words Matter: Jesus

Mesmerized!
 
Little Sis wanted in on the action, too!
 

0 comments: