Techy


This guy right here is pretty amazing. Recently he did some behind the scenes work on the blog. You can now sign up for email notifications when something new is posted in a much easier way! (See "Follow By Email", top right.) Chuck also added convenient ways to Tweet, Pin, post, or share any posts on social media (see the bottom of each post). He shows me love in such techy ways. I'm so thankful for him. He still makes my heart go aflutter.

Tomorrow we are supposed to close on our house. This will be our third attempt, so I'm not exactly confident it will happen. We have our moving truck reserved for Saturday, and several friends coming to help. This should probably mean I am spending my kids-are-actually-napping-hours packing. Nah. I'd rather sit here and watch Ellen while blogging! So many things about her show make me laugh out loud when I'm all by myself! Her new segment, "Mood Booster" is the best! I am also quite fond of the pictures she shows of kids getting into mischief, to which she reminds us, "This is why I don't have kids."

I want to mention I will be hosting a GUEST BLOGGER very soon. I can't wait for you to meet her, and hear what God has been teaching her recently. I believe it is something many women deal with, and I know her post will bring a great big Godly dose of encouragement to your day! If you find yourself with the "Disease to Please", stay tuned!

1 comments:

dubbe said...

It's my pleasure Babe! You deserve it. :)