Meet Gretchen!

Gretchen is in the white sweater across the table from me!

My dear friend, Gretchen, will be the guest writer for tomorrow. I've been anticipating her post for several months, and couldn't be more honored to share her thoughts on here. Gretchen is a woman who loves Jesus with a loyal passion, loves her family with unrivaled dedication, and loves her community with open arms and a serious commitment. I should know. I was part of her church family for over three years in my Minnesota days. And much longer than that if you go back to our days living in Pennsylvania together when she and her husband, Jamie, were my leaders in the college student program at our church.

Gretchen has walked with me during the darkest years of my life. And she has cheered me on from afar during the most prosperous years. She has invested in me, and helped shape the Truth I believe about Jesus today. Fun fact: My Mom got to be at the hospital the night Gretchen's second daughter was born, and I got to bring her two older girls to the hospital the night her third daughter was born! Love that family.

Thank you for writing for us, Gretchen. I'm thrilled to share your words with the blog world tomorrow!

0 comments: