ah girls...

there is a dude at work who is constantly mocking me because "so many people" love me. sometimes i think he's making fun of me, and sometimes i think he thinks it's weird, and sometimes i think he's envious.
it's true though- i am just engulfed, really, by people who love me. i have so many people who are near and dear to me. i am ridiculed for having multiple "best friends", but God has placed so many special people in my life and friends who have made such an impact on my life, that i can't possibly narrow it down.
tonight, i am just in awe of the God-sent women in my life. sisters, really. women who have stuck it out with me- through the muck and mire, through the silver and gold, through the rough and ragged, through the sparkles and glitter- i am loved just the way i am. for me, nothing more- nothing less. i don't think there's a better gift that God could bestow upon me. the gift of surrounding me with His love, and His love with such enormity through others in my life. i am more then blessed, more then grateful- tonight i just want to express my sheer gratitude and thankfulness to the magical girls in my life...

3 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for making me look around and also be thankful for the women God has put into my life...the blessings and smiles are many!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PB & J said...

I love you too! In that far away friend kind of way. I am so impressed by your fervent love for the Lord--what an example to others.