where's the love?

"where's the love? it's not enough!" anyone? anyone out there remember that Hanson cd? you know- from "the middle of nowhere" album. it also hosted that oh-so-amazing "mmmmmbop song."
so i've gone for three blogs in a row now with ZERO comments. not 1. so i ask, where's the love people??
i went outside today, and thought i was in Heaven. THE WEATHER IS WARM! i almost died. i can not adequately express my joy and delight at such a gift. it brings such happiness to my heart that i can not explain.
the sad thing is: it was 30 degrees and i could still see my breath. what has happened to me that i believe still freezing temperatures to be WARM?! oh well- i don't care. i'll take it!

5 comments:

Molly Lou said...

Just leaving some love!

Molly Lou said...

Thanks I just got your messages, My boyfriends name is Tom, he's great! And a christian. Ne way about this whole blogger thing, i'm not sure about the whole thing yet, don't know how to use it quite yet, and add people to my page stuff like that. I LOVE myspace! I'm addicted to that.... When you comming to good ole PA again.... Well have a great one! email me sometime molabeas80@aol.com

Bye

Heather said...

Don't worry Abbs I still love you!!!

Chuck said...

You are now a true Minnesotan, when you think that 30 degrees is warm! We might hit 40 today - an actual heatwave!

Eric said...

I've left comments - you just won't approve them.