you thought you knew it all...

when i was in 4th grade, i played the recorder.
i wore braces because i had a wicked bad snaggle tooth.
i don't actually like plain, black coffee- even though i am a coffee master. (lots of flavored cream, please!)
my weaknesses are: chocolate, cookies, and pizza
i am becoming a morning person, i actually enjoy getting up early (so i can have the whole day!).
i am afraid of living life alone.
i am afraid of growing old and dying alone with no husband and no children.
i have always wanted a professional massage.
i used to live outside when i was little: climbing trees, swimming, riding my bike, and i LOVED roller skating.
i hated when my mom told me to wear a little blush when i was in a wedding once.
i did not want to grow up- i hated anything that had to do with "becoming a woman".
i crashed a mo-ped with my best friend on the back- we both got really bad scrapes.
i am afraid of not being loved for who i am.
i have always wanted to live in the south, and almost did- twice.
i used to work out almost 2 hours every day.
i could eat crunchy peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwhiches (on wheat) every day for the rest of my life and still love them.
i don't think i have ever missed a homework assignment.
i have been to disney world twice.
boys don't make any sense to me, and i find myself quite confused on what to do about this- it occupies my mind a lot.
i think i have partial ADD.
i am constantly daydreaming, or writing a book in my head. it's super hard for me to pay attention.
i can multiply and divide in my head, but can't add or subtract in my head.

there. i feel much better now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mom used to tell me to put a little blush on all the time... i hated it as well... i feel your pain!

Tara said...

That was very enlightning! See, you didn't know about the turkey, and I didn't know about half that stuff. =)

Laura Siegrist said...

wow, i like this idea...putting random facts about yourself on your blog. i just learned alot about you that i did not know. i might copy you soon. hope you're doing well!

K8y said...

I don't know you personally but was pointed to this blog... and I love this entry. You sound so much like me that it is wicked scary!!! The crunchy PB and J sandwiches, the partial ADD thing... wow. Thanks for sharing!!!