REVENGE!

AH HA!! finally! revenge is MINE.

i haven't done laundry since my parents left (if you don't know how long that is, i am not saying...it's way too long, and way too gross!). i finally got home today after a long week of work (praise the Lord i got overtime hours! bad for my manager- good for my wallet!). i separated all my clothes while chatting with one of my favorite friends in the world! i love multi-tasking!

i decided to take my whites down to the basement laundry room first. so there i was, minding my own business, when suddenly OUT crawls a spider. no joke! RIGHT on top of the washing machine. at this point, i am FURIOUS! i instantly think, "You've been HIDING in my dirty sheets for this long?!" AND I'M DONE WITH SPIDERS. so i went to smash it with my bottle of bleach. i didn't get him all the way, but i DID successfully break a couple of his legs. it slowed him down. so then, he's still feebly hobbling around, so i evily decided to pour bleach on him. it made him scramble into a tiny spot where it was hard to reach him. so i soaked a dryer sheet in bleach and kept hitting him with it. i wanted him to suffer. when he was out in the open- i dowsed him again with bleach- sending him to the depths below.

HA! die spider. DIE. and i hope it was a burning, slow, painful death. don't MESS.

3 comments:

Laura Siegrist said...

ok, so i am laughing out loud right now! way to go! that is hilarious! i would've done the same thing. bleach is a wonderful thing. so, did you check out any pictures of spiders to find out what kind it was? i'm dying to know. glad you are spider free!

The Meantime said...

I've been a bit behind on your posts- so I have a few things to say.

I'm proud of you that you're going for the sbux thing- I understand how it can sometimes be a bit demoralizing to pursue growth in a company so big. I think its a good thing though.

I also am quite proud that you made that eight legged persecutor pay for its wrong doings- my way of disposing of that black widow was that of the flame- it feels really good to watch it squirm.

Concerning the early morning call- no apology required- I am sort of sorry that I was as retarded as I was in my waking.

Anonymous said...

abby... you are stinkin hilarious! you make me laugh sooo much! way to go on killing the spider... FINALLY!