funk

i can't get my thoughts in gear. i've started to blog about 3 times now, and ended up deleting the posts. i don't know what my deal is. there are many things swimming through my thoughts, soul, and heart. i think what it comes down to is i've been reserving my heart for one of my journals lately. i guess i am going through a more private journey right now. no offense to faithful readers- i love you all. :) i'm in a blog funk, but wanted to at least give a shout out!

i'm off to my happy place- in bed with my journal, fan blazing in the background on this warm summer evening....

3 comments:

Chuck said...

Thanks for the update Abs, I was beginning to go through blog withdrawals! Journaling is a great thing, so enjoy your time doing it.

Full of JOY said...

it's actually a journal you gave me!! AND the pen!

Chuck said...

Awww, nice!