sorrow

i feel compelled to share this story tonight. i ache over the situation, and i hurt for my friend. i can't do any thing with out this story crossing my heart. i can't do any thing without stopping to pray for my friend. it's consuming my thoughts.

without giving too many details (to protect all those involved)...my young friend, who is newly married is suffering a great deal. her husband isn't speaking to her, and is cheating on her (from what i understand). i do not have the liberty to share details, but i do want to beg any one reading this to please pray for this couple who is hurting so terribly right now. how to pray? i don't know- healing, restoration...God...help....

sigh...my heart is heavy...

2 comments:

Tara said...

Understandably heavy...

Anonymous said...

i am praying . . . how are things going?