light bulb

hi. can't really say what i'm thinking right now. it's not so much because i don't want to, it's more because i have a feeling if i type what i'm feeling it'll come across as me being cranky pants. maybe i am cranky pants, but i don't want to spread it around, so i'll keep my pants to myself. HAHA! i just realized how that sounded and i just HAVE to keep it!

the good thing is, i just LOVE the people i work with! i can go in there in ANY mood and they all instantly connect with me, no matter what. they understand the ways, and i so appreciate and adore them for it. tonight, during any given time, there were 3-4 of us almost crying TOGETHER several times. then we'd all crack up laughing at our drama! misery loves company, and it turns into FUN! that's the beauty of the female.

while i'm on the topic, i think females have it so unfair about a lot of things. we really do. but, it's ok. i am a female through and through and so i embrace it head-on: the good, the bad, the ugly. there's nothing i can do.

i learned some valuable life lessons today. i think i'm pretty smart for it, and i can not WAIT to share it with my children some day! it was a literal, real, light bulb moment and i just KNEW the answer. my kids are gonna live much easier now that i know what i know.

1 comments:

Tara said...

I'm intrigued.