Pefect

Warning: The story you are about to read changed my life FOREVER. It might just change yours, too.

It was 5:00 on Friday night, February 27. Date night had finally arrived! It is always, without a doubt, the highlight of my entire week. Chuck arrived and I bustled down the stairs ready to bust out of the house for our special date. I went to put on my jacket and he informed me to wait. Confusion began to formulate. He then came a little closer and handed me a small, fancy brown envelope, instructing me to open it and read the card. In it, I was invited on a mission called "The Quest for the Roses". I was given rules, awarded 3 lifelines, and an option to accept the mission...

Upon accepting, I was handed my FIRST single red rose of the evening. I was also handed a second card, which happened to be attached. The card had a little riddle that I had to figure out explaining our next location. (I have to admit, even though the riddle was personal between Chuck and I, I still had to ask for help! Give a girl a break! I was nervous!)

First stop: My bedroom where a cozy blanket was spread out on the floor, and a cooler awaited, holding our dinner for two! He had California Tortilla salads, and a diet coke...all food catered specifically for me and my special eating habits! He also had several 3 x 5 cards written out with "Shooting the Breeze" questions. We talked, laughed, and ate our food slowly and sweetly. Already I was feeling like the Queen of the Universe!

Each card, each riddle, each detail, each thought, each location was catered to me specifically. It was thee most perfect and romantic and thoughtful experience from start to finish. But wait! I'm getting ahead of myself, this is ONLY the beginning....

5 comments:

Marissa said...

so what's the rest of it? Are you doing this story in parts, for each rose you were given? Don't leave me hanging!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to keep the readers attention! ;)

Laura Siegrist said...

i know!!! i'm dying to keep reading! hurry up and blog again!!

dubbe said...

Roses, Romance, and a Rendezvous?! This has got to be good, and we just got started. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting in suspense. Who is this guy?

Anonymous said...

Keep going . . . i want to hear the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!