Stiff Necks?

It's late here for my two babies.  Their necks must be killing them! 

But  I'm wide awake, as usual.  Since Chuck objects to "19 Kids and Counting", I'm getting caught up on all my episodes while he dreams. (Don't hate. I've been known to cry during this show.)  I've also been working on some Christmas projects for the past couple of hours.  The Christmas season is upon us, and it just makes me giddy.  There are big wreaths and lights up around all the plazas nearby.  One of our radio stations starts playing ALL Christmas music ALL the time tomorrow! 

I told Chail last weekend that I love giving presents more than getting presents.  It's true- I know once I get in bed tonight I will be lying awake thinking about all the Christmas projects I'm so excited about.  Chuck and I finished about 90 % of our shopping tonight- great feeling.  

I'm going to end with a random fact.  Michelle Duggar is only sixteen years older than me.  Sixteen years older, and she has 19 children.  Her oldest child is only six years older than me.  For crying out loud.

0 comments: