Advent has begun!

As soon as I finished the last post, Chuck hollered down, "I'm reeeeeeeeeeady!"  I jumped up and hurried towards the stairs to find this:




 My Advents!  These little stockings are so cute I had to keep myself from crying.  I was completely surprised.  He wanted me to open Day 1 immediately since tomorrow we will open his Mom's package.  The note seen in the picture for Day 1 told a cute little story about how the military uses a tiny object for making food.  Included in the stocking was a mini blade looking thing.  I was then instructed to find my first gift under the tree.  How had I missed it?  I raced down the stairs to see this...


He has always wrapped gifts so beautifully!  Tada!

My VERY OWN electric can opener!  Lest you feel disappointed for me that I got an appliance, I have been dying for my own electric can opener.  There is one out at the Dubbe family house, and every time we go, I think I say, "I wish I had one of these!"  Our old can opener is really annoying, and actual hurts my hand.  I had to try the new one out right away.  We now have a can of black beans opened electrically.  Hallelujah-  I couldn't be happier!

I'm super excited for the next 25 days.  I already feel like the most special girl on the planet. 

0 comments: