5 Months!

Our "Widdle Bun" is FIVE MONTHS old today!  In fact it's 11:33am, and five months ago today, Jase was born at 11:32am!  I was one happy girl at this time!  I am loving the five month old phase.  Our guy is such a joy.  He giggles all the time, "talks" a lot- especially in his crib, is an amazing sleeper- even slept until 9:23am today (went down at 7:45pm), he loves to kick and flail his arms like crazy, often ends up turned 180 degrees in his crib,  fake coughs regularly, he is really into toys now, drinks 8 oz bottles, smiles at me hundreds of times a day, and is the sweetest little thing I could possibly imagine.  He is so flexible, and has the best laid-back nature.  I am really challenged by the joy he exudes, I find myself really wanting to be like him.  And this boy is tall.  Just like his Daddy.  We are really crazy about our guy!  Oh, and these pictures are compliments of Miss Kayla:  https://www.facebook.com/joyoftheLordphoto  We praise God for our little healer!

0 comments: