High of 73

The past several days have been unbelievably amazing weather wise.  I mean like the perfect, too-good-to-be-true weather.  For three days straight!  My heart never feels more alive than when the weather is warm.  Today, for instance, our windows are wide open with the breezes flowing through- airing out the winter, stale, cooped up yuckiness.  HELLO SPRING!  Today the high is 73 degree's.  73!  Hallelujah!  After Jase's nap, we'll be hitting the streets.  Jovie will get a walk, I will get a walk (which my fat butt really needs), and Jase will get plenty of fresh air to fill and refresh his little pneumonia-infected lungs.  Don't worry, he is all better, but I feel like the fresh air will just be good for his little bod.

The past two weeks have been akin to a nightmare, but we are putting that behind us and moving towards the joys of Spring.  I may write about Jase's first, incredibly frightening illness, but I may not.  I wrote about it in his journal, and I may just leave it there.

There is so much fun coming up in our lives that I feel excited all the time!  We're going to get to see people that we just love- both family and friends.  Every month from now until October there is something exciting we get to do.

0 comments: