Groovebook

If you've ever seen Shark Tank, you may have seen the episode about Groovebook.  I tend to get interested in products that we've seen on Shark Tank.  Groovebook is no exception.  If you have a smart phone, and want to try the Groovebook app for free, let me know.  I have a code that will get you 100 pictures printed off your phone for free.  If you want to order more pictures after the first free 100, it's only $2.99 for 40-100 pictures.  I already have 3 Groovebooks and I'm really happy to have pictures from my phone printed out.  The quality isn't amazing because they're phone pictures, but I use them for our albums, to send to family (pictures come perforated), to frame, or keep in the actual Groovebook for memory's sake.  The pictures are also dated, which I have found to be very helpful.  (Don't worry, the date is not on the actual photo.)  Anyway, just wanted to share about a cool product that has been helpful to me!  Again, if you want to try it out, let me know and I'll pass along the code.

2 comments:

Mrs. Schaefer said...

We LOVE Sharktank...and I totally remember the Grooveshark episode. I thought those little photo books were so cool!

Michelle B. said...

Hey Abigail. Is that Groovebook code for free prints still good? If yes, would you mind passing it along? Thanks much!