FREE Jamberry Samples!

Our great friends Ben and Jess came over for my birthday back in January. I noticed Jess had really cute nails! Of course I complimented her on them, and she got really excited because...She got them for me as my birthday gift! I had never heard of Jamberry Nail Wraps, but it didn't take me long to get hooked. Jess let me pick out any two wraps I wanted, and then came back over to help me put them on. I was surprised at how simple it was to apply the wraps. We had so much fun chatting away while we did our nails. Then once the wraps where all on I felt so GOOD about myself. Anything I can do to treat myself as a woman these days is a joy! I loved looking down and seeing my nails done.

The best part is, the nails do not chip or smudge. Amazing, especially considering how many baths I give and how much I wash my hands. They stay on for about 10 days. Mine never did peal, but as my nails grew I was ready for them to be off, and they were really easy to remove.

I should sell these things, ha! The funny thing is, my cousin Heather DID start selling them! She asked me if I would host a "party" for her on Facebook so of course I was happy to help. If you're interested in checking out Jams, let me know and I'll invite you to the party. She is already giving away FREE samples (today and tomorrow) to anyone who wants them, and there will be other give aways during the next week. If you don't have Facebook, you can check out the party here:

http://hduffy.jamberrynails.net/party/?uid=0aa9e97e-ca59-4bb3-9223-4cceaaa67938

Day 1- seriously, they don't chip! 

Day 11 or 12- see? NO chipping! Love!



0 comments: