My Secret (Not anymore!) Addiction- Part 3

I just wanted to end this series of posts by saying I really don't have it all together nor do I have all the answers. My heart behind these posts is simply to share my own experiences and hopefully encourage others on the same journey. I could write a whole other series on "When My Fears Actually Happen". But the funny thing is, the things I have lived in fear about that have actually happened have never been as bad as I had imagined. God has ALWAYS used those things to some how bring me joy. And He has always healed. The bottom line is, the goodness of God abounds.

I am starting a new writing project, and will hopefully be "published" next Fall. It's a project through my writer's group, and my piece will be printed as part of an art exhibit at our church. Those who have taken on the challenge are going to create a piece of art that has to do with one of the names of God. (There are so MANY!) I haven't picked which  name I am going to write about yet, but God's name, "Yahweh-Shammah: The Lord who is present" has really caught my eye. Here's the link to the website that lists the names of God as well as a cool song that was shared with all the artists.

I don't think there's any better way to conclude this series then by saying praise God- THE LORD WHO IS PRESENT- that those of us who follow Christ don't have to be shackled by fear, but can live in the peace of His presence.

0 comments: