SSMT #6

Well, my big toe is THROBBING and a little someone is fussing because he's stuck in his crib and it's time for dinner, so I'll be brief. (If you're wondering about my toe, there was some sordof pedicure-gone-wrong incident. I still don't know what happened, but I am going to soak my toe in epsom salt for a couple days and hope that helps! The triple antibiotic ointment doesn't seem to be doing the trick.)

Today is verse six for the Siesta Scripture Memory Team. I have chosen 2 Corinthians 4:7, NLT: "We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves." A missionary from Thailand spoke at our church this morning and he ended with this verse. It was a great, practical message and I want to dwell on this verse for the next two weeks. Chuck actually had to remind me last night that our new verse was due. The weeks are flying by, people. I am really, really enjoying memorizing these verses. Sometimes it's the only Scripture in my day and it gives me amazing access to Jesus!  

OK, wish me luck taking care of those babies as I hobble around with this aching toe! (Seriously?!!) 

0 comments: