The Write Space




This week, I have the fun opportunity to share some of my blogging experience with the writer's group I'm apart of called, "The Write Space." If you live in the area, please contact me and I will share more details about when, where, what time, etc. It would be a privilege to serve anyone who would like to come! I'm honored to have been invited to do this.

The leadership of TWS has asked me to share several aspects of what my blog journey has been like. These are the questions I will be answering, as well as any others that may come up.

~What was the blog about for the first 9 years, and what is it about now (in the last year)?

~How does blogging get you closer to God?

~What is frustrating about blogging?

~How do people react to posts?

~What have I learned about myself? God? People? through blogging.

If interested, please come on out! Thankful for this group.

0 comments: