close

i survived my first close in like a year. i'm already thinking of things i forgot. overall i think it went well. i'll find out when i arrive back there in the morning. the best part was, the night went by really fast! it's a scary thing this closing business. i was literally sick to my stomach and shaky b'c i had not closed in so long. it was quite weird. i've been there for almost 4 years and used to constantly close.

i have concluded it was change that got me uptight. change is never easy for me. but i am embracing change in so many ways in my life. people may not be able to see, but there's a part of me that's a whole new me.

i missed my regular customers tonight. my morning friends were long gone by the time i got in. sad.

i'm real tired, but wired.

night.

1 comments:

gretchen said...

I am sure you did a great job! Oh, and we didn't go to the circus, so you didn't miss out. =)