Longing


i was reminded a couple of weeks ago of my love and adoration of swings. i don't know how i had forgotten! seriously, ever since i was a little girl i wanted a swing. didn't matter what kind: tree swing, swing set, tire swing, porch swing...
back in the fall i took an amazing vacation to the OBX in NC. right outside my already luxurious bedroom was a massive front porch. and what do ya know? a precious porch swing. i snuck out to that swing so many times in that one week alone! i'd bring my music (as pictured above, my mom snuck up on me!) and swing blissfully through the air. heavenly.
i've been thinking a lot about my love for swings lately. and some day, i'll have my swing...





2 comments:

gretchen said...

I love the one on the bottom--what fun colors!!!

Tara said...

Love the surf tee!