Dancing for JOY!

He's HOME! I am praising God today that my dad made it safely home! The trip from Philly went very well. My dad slept great the night before, and I quote from him, "Drugs are a wonderful thing!" HaHa! Indeed.

Thank you so much for praying for their safe return. My mom said she could FEEL every one's prayers.


I heard an amazing message on prayer last night, and I am still mulling it over in my mind. I am still wondering why God chose to answer our deepest prayers and bring my father through his 3rd open heart surgery. I am wondering if God was glorified through this situation. I hope so in the worst way. I am wondering if I would still praise God if the outcome wasn't what I had prayed for. I can only hope, and pray that it would be.


For now, I rest in thanking my Heavenly Father for my earthly father's life! My heart is so thankful that almost every Christmas song I hear brings me to tears. My heart is so full of awe and praise of my mighty God that I can hardly sing without choking up.


Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow!


We are dancing for JOY that my daddy is HOME!! =)

Check us out! (Thanks Katie and Chuck! I laughed so hard I cried!=)


http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/Ld7bswVOo5TPUD3eJhYn



1 comments:

Keri said...

Hi Abby,

I don't know if you remember me from ankeny or not. My name is Keri, I'm Dave and Susan Keith's daughter ( if you don't remember us, your parents will). I came across your site off of facebook. Needless to say my parents and I were stunned that Glenn was in such bad shape. I'm so thankful he is home. He has certainly had the prayers of the Keith family over the past couple of weeks.

We will pray for his continued recovery! God Bless.