Jaden

On Wednesday, December 22, while we were in Germany, Chuck's oldest sister, Becky had her second baby.  Before we left for Germany, Chuck and I were totally packed and ready to head to the hospital (2 hours away) where Becky planned to give birth.  Becky had asked me to be in the room with her when the time came and I was so honored.  I really wanted to be there for her.  Obviously her husband, Dave was going to be with her, too but I wanted her to have my woman support.  God had other plans.  So it goes when it comes to babies.

So little Jaden came into this world on our third day over there.  The whole family was constantly checking Twitter and Facebook for updates.  When Dave first posted pictures we were all squealing, ooing, and awing over our precious new family member.  (OK, maybe just the girls were squealing...)  Then on Christmas day we got to Skype and actually see the new guy.  He is such a doll.

After we got back Chuck and I went down to visit for a couple days.  Thought I would post a picture from our time there.  Even though it wasn't taken in Germany, Jaden was very much a part of our Germany trip with lots of thought and love. 

0 comments: