And the winner is...

House B!

Thank you for all of your thoughts and suggestions.  I had so much FUN reading your comments.  Today we paid the deposit on our favorite choice.  It's a little disconcerting because the house will not be available until September 13.  =(  Yikes.  Either baby will be coming at any second while Chuck is trying to move our stuff up from VA, or baby will already be here.  Lord, please don't let my man miss the labor and delivery!  We are trusting God one day at a time with this incredibly strange timing.  On Sunday I was quite encouraged by a family friend who said, "God's timing is ALWAYS perfect."  We just keep reminding ourselves of that.  Especially when Chuck and I are apart a couple days each week (for his new job) when I am just weeks (days?) away from delivering.  I don't enjoy this uncertainty that hangs over our heads at all times, but I AM enjoying life, enjoying God, and enjoying the daily blessings He pours out on us.

I am thankful. Chuck and I have MUCH to be thankful for.  We love our OB doctor up here.  We love that my parents have opened their home to us for so long.  We love that Chuck is loving his new job.  We love the thought of moving into our new house next month.  We love how God provides abundantly for each and every need.  Most importantly we are so in love with our son!  We love his wildness- his twists and turns, his kicks and punches.  We are crazy about his little 4D pictures- his adorable nose and lips.  We are thankful to God for Baby Boy's health, and for my health.  We are continually in awe of the miracle God has done in providing us with a son.

So much thankfulness.  Here are some more pictures of Exhibit B, along with the view that we'll have from the front/side of the house.



  Lastly, Chuck and I have found a fun little place in York.  It seems to be a doughnut chain, and I have been loving doughnuts lately.  We stopped one day while we were visiting and were not disappointed.  Not sure what the locals think, but we were pretty happy!


0 comments: