Halt

There is so much happening, but my body has put on the brakes in the last few days and I feel like my energy has completely halted.  It's sapped.  Gone.  I was in the middle of my shower today, and just had to bend over to catch my breath.  I know, I know- showering is so difficult.  Yesterday I got up at 10am, had several naps, then went to bed by 11pm only to sleep until 10am again.  Granted, I did wake up at 3am with some contractions for an hour, but nothing to report.  After a bowl of cereal I was good to go.  And so we keep plugging along.  Or not plugging along- it's more like... and so we keep sitting on the couch....

2 comments:

Laura :) said...

Friend! I'm just now catching up on your blog. I am so thrilled for you guys and am praying for blessings on your precious son!

RETA said...

BLESSINGS ABOUND!

What a sweet little one!

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com