Beautiful

(Written yesterday, Monday.  Didn't feel like changing the tenses to fit today. =)

Yesterday Chuck asked if I wanted to take Jovie to the dog park we had heard about.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous (low 70's, no humidity!) so we were anxious to get out.  I was so impressed by the beautiful dog park Clarks Summit had to offer.  Wow!  It was a huge grassy area and Jovie had the time of her life.  We were thrilled as puppy parents because the dog parks we're used to are usually just dirt or rocks.  When we've taken her to those types of places she comes home gritty and filthy, and so do we.  This place was just so beautiful and serene!

I wish I had brought our new, fancy camera, but the IPhone worked OK.  Hopefully you can catch a glimpse of the gorgeous sky with the mountains and sunset in the background.  Growing up I didn't think much about living in a place surrounded by mountains, but it really is so beautiful here.  I kept staring into the distance feeling so thankful for such a gorgeous night with my man, son, and favorite puppy.  God really pours out His blessings in the most unexpected ways!

If you look real hard you can see the beast.





In love.

My #1 Man (a good friend reminded me of this recently!) 

While we were there, I noticed there was a children's playground area as well.  One of my dearest friends since high school, Katie, and I decided to take her kids (and Jovie) to a park today so we checked out the one I saw last night.  Of course we stopped at Starbucks on the way to the playground, and stopped for lunch on the way home.  The weather has still be unbelievably beautiful today and we had a wonderful time!  There is nothing quite like spending time with a practically life long friend while sipping Chai and Mocha's.


Little Garrett wanted to take a picture with me- so precious!  Gavin was too busy running around to notice picture time.  Such sweet boys!
  

0 comments: