Almost One!

 This is one of the very first pictures we got of Jase smiling.  It brings tears to my eyes to think of how much he's grown.  I wrote in my journal today that "Chuck and I are so proud of Jase just because he's who God made him to be."  I'm so privileged to get to watch this guy grow right before my eyes every single day.



Here's that sweet smile as he's "all grown up".  ;) I have been feeling super emotional the last couple of weeks as Jase heads into his very first birthday.  Thank God for this little miracle!  Since this is Labor Day weekend, my mind is often filled with thoughts of last year at this time.  I went into labor on Labor Day.  I'm still doubting the Bible when it says women forget the pains of child birth! Seriously?!  I have not forgotten.  But I do celebrate, and I can't wait to show this baby how birthdays are done in the Dubbe home!

Someone recently said to Chuck, "It's really special to have a first born son."  It sure is.  Thank you, Jesus.

2 comments:

Bethany Reilly said...

I can't believe he is turning one! So excited for you guys:)

Mrs. Schaefer said...

Aw, Jase. What a sweet little cutie. You are such a great Mama!