Family Vacay

I just went grocery shopping:  I LOVE having fresh, new food items filling the fridge and pantry.  It's such a good feeling.  Mmmm.  Especially the fresh fruit.  I am a fruit maniac right now.  I just can't get enough of it.  Moving on, this post has nothing else to do with groceries.  

My side of the family goes to the beach every other year.  It's a wonderful tradition, and some years it's the only time I see my older brother and his family.  This year was very different for us.  My Mom and I ended up referring to the trip as "family time", not so much vacation.  Taking babies to the beach is a lot of work! Next time we go Jase will be two, and Baby Dubbe will be one.  (That is NUTS!) Haha!  Here are some pictures of our special (albeit crazy) time together back in early July.




That's all I have time for today.  More to come!

1 comments:

Mrs. Schaefer said...

YES! Loving the pictures! Jase is so cute - looks like you had a great time.