Intentions

I spent the last 30 minutes thinking I was uploading pictures from our camera.  I wanted to do this task all by myself, but of course it didn't work.  Now I will have to wait until tonight so Chuck can show me what I did wrong.  I can't stand this computer.

On the bright side, I did find a new album from my Mom's camera- even though the pictures were taken in July.  When I look through these pictures I am reminded of how much of a baby Jase was just three months ago.  He is so different now!

The best cousin beach picture we got!

My Mom took this picture.  She was laughing at how distracted and busy us  Mothers were when we were supposed to be enjoying a nice dinner out.  =)

This kind of feels like our family ferris wheel.  

Jase just loved this tiny Golden book.  He looks so chubby here to me.  Sweet boy.

1 comments:

dubbe said...

You were so close Babe. You downloaded the pics in "Family Files" instead of "Family Photos". Just one directory off. That's why you couldn't find them. :)