37

I am 37 weeks today- I never made it to 38 weeks with Jase, so it'll be interesting to see what happens.  I'm so tired I can barely type, so I'll just post a few pictures from the Christmas festivities. My cousin took a picture of my entire immediate family, but I haven't gotten it yet.  It was awesome to be together for Christmas for the first time in several years!

Cousins on Christmas Eve: Chail (6) holding Jase, Rocky (4) holding baby sister Ginger (almost 1). All three belong to my oldest brother and his wife.

Jase opening his Pillow Pet from his Great Aunt Sharon on Christmas Eve. I love how excited Chuck is!

Family of (almost) 4 on Christmas Day- with the Elf on the Shelf hanging close by. Got Jase's Christmas PJ's at a thrift store for $3- so fun!

Birthday cake for Jesus- keeping up the tradition from Chuck's side of the fam. 

A night at Buffalo Wild Wings to celebrate my Dad's Bday with my parents and younger brother. Good friends blessed us by baby-sitting. It was bliss.

0 comments: